* Terms and conditions of refund policy
On the day of your treatment shade measurements will be taken in conjunction with your treatment consent form, we will confirm this shade with you and record it on the form. We aim to achieve a minimum of 5 shades whiter from your starting shade. If you do not achieve 5 shades whiter (measured on the international standard Vitapan Shade guide) on the day of your treatment you are entitled to not pay for the treatment or we can offer you additional whitening sessions free of charge to achieve optimum and satisfactory results or a complimentary home kit if that is preferable. Payment of treatment on the day is accepted as customer satisfaction with results.
After treatment is completed there is a 24 hour white diet required. We cannot control this and results will diminish if the white diet is not adhered to accidentally or otherwise. We also understand that even with adhering to the white diet, in a small number of cases regression can occur therefore:
- If you're not happy with the results after leaving the clinic please don't hesitate to get back in contact with us to discuss it and we will arrange for you to come back into us. When returning we will take new shade measurements and compare this to your old shade, we will discuss this with you and we can then decide what’s best to do. Generally speaking, another 30 minute session will resolve 90% of the regression cases and achieve optimum results. Perhaps a full refund will be preferable, this can be discussed in clinic after consultation with your dental professional and verification has been made of less than a 5 shade improvement. There is no charge for this visit and re-treatment.
- If you completed a second treatment but have still not achieved the desired minimum 5 shades whiter you are still entitled to a full refund that day in clinic. If you are still not happy please make sure to mention this to the Dental professional afterwards so that they can recheck and record your finishing results on the day and issue the refund afterwards once approved.
- If you have had a second treatment and achieved satisfactory results but afterwards found that your teeth have regressed, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we will need you to come back to the clinic to verify that the shade has regressed again. At this point we would not recommend further treatment, unfortunately, about 2% of people's teeth will not hold the whiter shade due to the mineral content and composition of the enamel and dentine of the teeth, therefore further sessions would likely just regress again. Once we have verified and recorded the shade we can offer the full refund.
- The shade check, re-treatment and refund must be completed within a maximum of 30 days of initial treatment.